2 – 4 people
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup Jalna Biodynamic yoghurt
- ½ cup full cream milk
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (see note)
- ½ cup finely grated carrot
- ¾ cup cooked peas
- 1 cooked cob corn, kernels cut off
- ¾ cup grated extra tasty cheese, plus extra for
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180 degrees. Spray two 12-hole mini muffin flexible rubber trays with cooking oil or place mini muffin pans in mini muffin tray.
- Place flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl and stir well to combine .
- In separate mixing bowl add yoghurt, milk and eggs. Whisk well to combine then stir through pumpkin puree.
- Make a well in the middle of dry ingredients and add in wet ingredients. Use a large mixing spoon to fold through a little. Add in carrot, ½ cup peas, ½ cup corn and ½ cheese and fold in well.
- Divide mixture between muffin pans. Finish by garnishing the muffins with the reserved peas, corn and grated cheese.
- Pop into the oven to bake for about 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden on top and muffin springs back. Allow to cool in tray for about 15 minutes then place on wire cake rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store when cooled down completely in air-tight container.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Pinot Grigio.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...