2 – 4 people
- 1 ½ cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup Jalna Biodynamic yoghurt
- ½ cup full cream milk
- 2 free range eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (see note)
- ½ cup finely grated carrot
- ¾ cup cooked peas
- 1 cooked cob corn, kernels cut off
- ¾ cup grated extra tasty cheese, plus extra for
- Preheat fan-forced oven to 180 degrees. Spray two 12-hole mini muffin flexible rubber trays with cooking oil or place mini muffin pans in mini muffin tray.
- Place flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl and stir well to combine .
- In separate mixing bowl add yoghurt, milk and eggs. Whisk well to combine then stir through pumpkin puree.
- Make a well in the middle of dry ingredients and add in wet ingredients. Use a large mixing spoon to fold through a little. Add in carrot, ½ cup peas, ½ cup corn and ½ cheese and fold in well.
- Divide mixture between muffin pans. Finish by garnishing the muffins with the reserved peas, corn and grated cheese.
- Pop into the oven to bake for about 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden on top and muffin springs back. Allow to cool in tray for about 15 minutes then place on wire cake rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store when cooled down completely in air-tight container.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...