Lemon and Tarragon Chicken
- 4 chicken marylands
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- **Little Lucifer firelighters required
- Combine oil, tarragon, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest and a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper in a bowl and whisk together.
- Place marylands in a non-reactive container or ziplock bag and pour over marinade. Mix to cover chicken evenly. Refrigerate and marinade for a minimum of 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Heat a BBQ grill or fire pit. Grill the chicken, skin side down for 10-15 minutes, turn over and cook for a further 5-10 minutes or until nicely charred and cooked through. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish with extra chopped tarragon and a squeeze of lemon.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...