Lemon and Tarragon Chicken
- 4 chicken marylands
- 1 cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup fresh tarragon leaves, finely chopped, plus extra for garnish
- ¼ lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely grated
- Zest of 1 lemon
- **Little Lucifer firelighters required
- Combine oil, tarragon, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest and a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper in a bowl and whisk together.
- Place marylands in a non-reactive container or ziplock bag and pour over marinade. Mix to cover chicken evenly. Refrigerate and marinade for a minimum of 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Heat a BBQ grill or fire pit. Grill the chicken, skin side down for 10-15 minutes, turn over and cook for a further 5-10 minutes or until nicely charred and cooked through. Remove from heat and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving. Garnish with extra chopped tarragon and a squeeze of lemon.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...