- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Olive Oil
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. caster sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Oil for cooking
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Lemon Infused Olive Oil, plus extra
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 nectarines, halved and quartered
- 2 Tbsp. caster sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Mascarpone to garnish
- In a mixing bowl add the buttermilk, olive oil and egg yolks and mix gently until combined.
- In a separate bowl add all dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients and fold through to combine, do not over mix.
- In a clean bowl, add the egg whites and whisk to form soft peaks. Add ½ the eggs whites to the batter and gently fold through. Add remaining egg whites and fold through until combined.
- Heat a pan on low-medium and melt butter until bubbling. Ladle approximately ¼ cup of mixture into the pan and spread evenly into a small round. Cook on one side until bubbles begin to form on the outer edges, approximately 3 minutes. Flip and cook for a further 3 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl add the olive oil, sugar, cinnamon and a small pinch of salt and mix to combine. Add in the stone fruit and toss to coat. Place a griddle pan on medium-high heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Place stone fruit cut side down and grill until golden brown and slightly softened. Reserve any excess marinade for garnishing.
- To serve, stack 2-3 pancakes and top with grilled stone fruit, a dollop of mascarpone and drizzle with extra stone fruit marinade.
- Dust with icing sugar.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...