2 – 4 people
- 3 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 400g Edgell Brown Lentils, rinsed and well drained
- 2 tbs baby capers, drained
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- ½ bunch mint leaves, chopped
- ½ bunch parsley leaves, chopped
- ½ cup mixed pinenuts, sunflower seeds and pepitas
- 250g Halloumi, thinly sliced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine. Adjust seasoning to taste and set aside.
- Toast mixed pinenuts, sunflower seeds and pepitas in a pan over a stove. Set aside once fragrant and lightly browned.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine onion, cucumber, pomegranate seeds, baby capers and herbs. Cover with dressing and toss to combine.
- In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil and fry off slices of halloumi, 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Add halloumi to salad and top with toasted nuts and seeds.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sauvignon Blanc Semillon Blend or Sangiovese.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...