2 – 4 people
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 100gm smoked ham, chopped
- 50gm (handful) baby spinach, chopped
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- ½ cup grated tasty cheese
- 3 Coles eggs
- ½ cup plain flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C. Grease a muffin tray with olive oil.
- Add the zucchini and carrot to a colander and sprinkle with salt, toss through and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
Combine all wet ingredients in a large bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, season with salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Strain the zucchini and carrot, squeezing out as much moisture as possible. Add to the bowl of wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into muffin holes and place in the oven to bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until golden on the top. Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire rack. You may need to run a knife around the edge of the muffin to help lift them out. Serve on their own, or with sour cream and relish.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Hunter Valley Semillon to offset the saltiness of the ham and the earthiness of the zucchini.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...