2 – 4 people
- 250gm macaroni shells
- 200gm smoked bacon, roughly chopped
- 300gm Coles sour cream
- 350ml buttermilk
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Handful baby spinach
- 250gm Coles grated mozzarella cheese
- Coles Parmesan cheese
- 40 gm panko crumbs
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Cobram Estate EVOO for greasing tray
- Preheat oven to 220C and grease a baking dish with oil.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook macaroni for 2 minutes less than the package instructions, or until just undercooked. Strain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a medium pan over a medium heat and fry of bacon for 3-4 minutes to colour, stirring often. Reduce heat and add the sour cream and buttermilk and stir to combine. Add in the peas, spinach and ¾ of the cheese and stir until smooth, remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper to taste. In a small bowl add parmesan cheese, panko crumb and parsley and mix to combine.
- Add the pasta to the cheese sauce and stir to coat. Pour into a baking dish greased with EVOO and top with breadcrumb mix. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay for the body that matches the creaminess or a Sangiovese for the acidity to cut through the fat.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...