2 – 4 people
- 1 can of Edgell Mexican Mix Beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ can of Edgell corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup of Cous Cous
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green capsicum, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced or 2 tbsp pickled jalapeños
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ¼ cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- salt to taste
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- Prepare cous cous by covering with hot water and setting aside until cous cous is soft.
- Toast almonds in pan over stove. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, onion, capsicum, jalapeños, limejuice and zest, coriander, garlic and salt to taste.
- Place prepared cous cous onto a large serving dish with salad over the top and garnish with toasted almonds. Serve.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a GSM blends or Shiraz
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...