2 – 4 people
- 9 x Jalapeño cilli
- ZoOSh Smokey bacon dip
- 1 cup Flour, or more depending on amount of jalapenos
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- Cobram Estate EVOO for deep frying
- ZoOSh Mayonnaise
- Salt to season
- To begin, carefully cut a ‘V’ lengthways into the top of your Jalapeño chilli, removing the ‘lid’. Using a spoon, remove the seeds of the Jalapeño. Do this for all of the Jalapeño.
- Transfer the dip into a piping bag and pipe the dip into the Jalapeños. Place the ‘lid’ of the Jalapeño back in place.
- Using the usual batter technique, roll the the Jalapeños in the flour. Be sure to rub off any excess flour. Then place into the egg mixture, again removing excess egg and roll in the breadcrumbs to cover.
- Heat the EVOO in a deep frypan to approximately 190 degrees. Place the Jalapeño’s into the oil and fry for about 2 minutes. Remove from oil and season with salt.
- Serve with mayonnaise.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...