2 – 4 people
- 2 Coles Barra Fillers
- 100g Miso – 1 heaped tbsp
- 50ml Mirin
- 25ml Rice Wine Vinegar
- 50mls Soy
- 50mls Sesame oil
- 1 Bunch Coles Baby Broccoli
- Sesame Seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees.
- To make the miso glaze, in a bowl, whisk miso, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and water until combined.
- Place barramundi skin side down onto a lined tray.
- Evenly spoon the miso glaze over the flesh of the barramundi (reserving a spoonful for serving) and sprinkle sesame seeds over the top.
- Place into the oven for 8 – 10 minutes until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, drizzle EVOO over the top of the Baby Broccoli. Season with a pinch of salt. Transfer to a hot griddle pan/BBQ and char-grill on each side for around 3 – 4 minutes until charred to your preference.
- To serve, add the barramundi and baby broccoli to a platter. Drizzle a bit of the miso dressing over the broccoli.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...