- 3 purple eggplant
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup white shiro miso paste
- 2 tablespoons mirin
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 2 teaspoons Lee Kum Kee Pure sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds, toasted, to garnish
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200C degrees
- Slice eggplant into quarters and in each quarter, make small slits through the flesh off the eggplant, about halfway to the skin. Place eggplants on baking tray, ensuring they don’t overlap and season eggplant with salt and olive oil, coating generously. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes until soft and golden in colour.
- In a bowl, whisk together miso paste, mirin and sake, removing any lumps. Add sugar and sesame oil.
- Once eggplants are cooked, remove from oven and paint an even coating of miso mixture with a brush or spoon. Return back to the oven for another 5 minutes. Once finished, transfer to serving platter and garnish with sesame seeds and chives.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...