Miso Salmon Bowl
- 2 x 160g Coles Atlantic Salmon fillets
- 250g Coles Brown Rice & Red Quinoa Ready to Eat Pouch
- 2 tbsp shiro miso paste
- 2tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp sake (optional)
- 2 tbsp white pickled ginger, plus 2 tbsp liquid reserved
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled
- ½ cup cooked edamame beans, podded
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced
- 2 red radish, finely sliced
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Whisk together the miso paste, mirin, sugar and sake until smooth. Place the salmon onto a plate and cover with the miso mixture. Cover and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes, or overnight if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly oil a baking tray. Remove most of the miso marinade from the salmon with clean paper towel. (do not wash). Place the salmon skin side down onto the baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the salmon is flaky and cooked through.
- To Serve, Divide the warmed rice pocket into serving bowls. Add in the cooked miso salmon, pickled ginger, avocado, edamame beans, cucumber and radish.
- Mix together the reserved pickled ginger liquid, soy sauce and sesame oil. Pour the dressing over the salad and garnish with sesame seeds and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...