Miso Salmon Bowl
- 2 x 160g Coles Atlantic Salmon fillets
- 250g Coles Brown Rice & Red Quinoa Ready to Eat Pouch
- 2 tbsp shiro miso paste
- 2tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp sake (optional)
- 2 tbsp white pickled ginger, plus 2 tbsp liquid reserved
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled
- ½ cup cooked edamame beans, podded
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced
- 2 red radish, finely sliced
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Whisk together the miso paste, mirin, sugar and sake until smooth. Place the salmon onto a plate and cover with the miso mixture. Cover and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes, or overnight if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly oil a baking tray. Remove most of the miso marinade from the salmon with clean paper towel. (do not wash). Place the salmon skin side down onto the baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the salmon is flaky and cooked through.
- To Serve, Divide the warmed rice pocket into serving bowls. Add in the cooked miso salmon, pickled ginger, avocado, edamame beans, cucumber and radish.
- Mix together the reserved pickled ginger liquid, soy sauce and sesame oil. Pour the dressing over the salad and garnish with sesame seeds and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...