Miso Salmon Bowl
- 2 x 160g Coles Atlantic Salmon fillets
- 250g Coles Brown Rice & Red Quinoa Ready to Eat Pouch
- 2 tbsp shiro miso paste
- 2tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp white sugar
- 1 tbsp sake (optional)
- 2 tbsp white pickled ginger, plus 2 tbsp liquid reserved
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled
- ½ cup cooked edamame beans, podded
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced
- 2 red radish, finely sliced
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp white sesame seeds
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Whisk together the miso paste, mirin, sugar and sake until smooth. Place the salmon onto a plate and cover with the miso mixture. Cover and leave in the fridge for 30 minutes, or overnight if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Lightly oil a baking tray. Remove most of the miso marinade from the salmon with clean paper towel. (do not wash). Place the salmon skin side down onto the baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the salmon is flaky and cooked through.
- To Serve, Divide the warmed rice pocket into serving bowls. Add in the cooked miso salmon, pickled ginger, avocado, edamame beans, cucumber and radish.
- Mix together the reserved pickled ginger liquid, soy sauce and sesame oil. Pour the dressing over the salad and garnish with sesame seeds and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...