Moo Ping Skewers
- 1 kg Coles Pork Shoulder
- 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Panda Oyster Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Lee Kum Kee Light Premium Soy Sauce
- 2 inch piece ginger, peeled, grated
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 bunch coriander root, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Squid Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. palm sugar, finely grated
- 2 tsp. ground white pepper
- Bamboo skewers
- Slice pork shoulder against the grain into bite-sized pieces and place into a non-reactive container or bowl.
- Add all ingredients, except for the pork to a blender and blitz to bring together. Taste and adjust the seasoning if required. Balance of flavours will be sweet, salty and spicy.
- Pour the marinade over the pork and mix to coat well. Cover and allow to marinade in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Remove pork from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking to bring up to temperature. During this time, soak the bamboo skewers in water for a minimum of 30 minutes to prevent burning.
- Thread pork pieces onto the bamboo skewers, about 4 pieces for each.
- Heat BBQ (preferred) or grill plate on medium-high and grill skewers for approximately 4-5 minutes each side until slightly charred and cooked through, basting with extra marinade during cooking time.
- Serve hot.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...