2 – 4 people
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots, washed, trimmed
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 x 400g can Edgell chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 500g Birds Eye cauliflower rice
- 120g raisins
- ½ cup pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley
- ½ bunch mint, chopped
- ½ cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Coat the carrots with half the olive oil and season with sea salt. Place onto a lined oven tray and bake for 35 minutes, or until slightly wrinkly and soft.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Add in the turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and chickpeas.
- Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes to toast off the spices. Add in the cauliflower rice and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until fragrant and tender. Remove from the heat and allow to cool before mixing through the raisins, pistachio nuts, spring onions, parsley and mint.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl, Place the roasted carrots onto a serving plate. Add on the cauliflower rice salad and drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Riesling or a crisp dry rose
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...