2 – 4 people
- 2 bunches Dutch carrots, washed, trimmed
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 x 400g can Edgell chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 500g Birds Eye cauliflower rice
- 120g raisins
- ½ cup pistachio nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley
- ½ bunch mint, chopped
- ½ cup Jalna Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon tahini paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees. Coat the carrots with half the olive oil and season with sea salt. Place onto a lined oven tray and bake for 35 minutes, or until slightly wrinkly and soft.
- Meanwhile heat the remaining oil in a frying pan. Add in the turmeric, cumin, cinnamon and chickpeas.
- Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes to toast off the spices. Add in the cauliflower rice and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until fragrant and tender. Remove from the heat and allow to cool before mixing through the raisins, pistachio nuts, spring onions, parsley and mint.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a bowl, Place the roasted carrots onto a serving plate. Add on the cauliflower rice salad and drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Riesling or a crisp dry rose
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...