Courtney Roulston and Matt Sinclair
2 – 4 people
- 1 x 20cm Italian style round cob loaf bread (Important to have this bread)
- 1 x 250g tub Philadelphia spreadable cream cheese
- 20 slices good quality salami
- 20 slices (350g) provolone cheese
- 20 slices good quality mortadella from the deli
- 15 slices good quality ham off the bone (Coles finest)
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup pimento stuffed olives, drained
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed
- 150g roasted red pepper from a jar
- ½ cup giaginiera pickles, drained
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- To make the olive salad, place the olives, capers, roasted red pepper, pickles, parsley, vinegar and oil in a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you blitz. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Slice the cob in half horizontally through the center. Using clean hands, remove the soft inside to hollow out both sides of the cob, leaving about a 1.5cm shell.
- Place the cobs on a work surface and spread the inside with the cream cheese. Evenly spread half the olive salad onto the both sides, pressing down with a spoon. Layer the salami, provolone, mortadella, ham, spinach and remaining olive salad inside the cob until it is full, pressing down gently in between each layer. Place the two cob halves together and cover tightly with cling wrap and place onto a plate. Cover with an unturned plate and place a heavy weight, like a can on top to weigh it down. Refrigerate for 6 hours, or overnight.
- Unwrap from the plastic and cut into thick wedges to serve.
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet Coles Spaghetti Pinch of Chili flakes 1 tbsp Capers 2 garlic cloves, chopped 3 Anchovy fillets ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 1 bunch parsley, chopped Parmesan cheese, grated Breadcrumbs to...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:100g beef (thinly sliced)3 tbsp Ottogi BBQ Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade100g Obap Sweet Potato Noodles (dry)1 tbsp vegetable oil¼ red capsicum (thinly julienned½ carrot (thinly julienned)½ onion (thinly sliced)50g mushroom...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 kg baby potatoes 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tsp brown sugar 1 tsp cumin seeds 1 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp ground turmeric ½ tsp chilli powder Salt and Pepper 1 cup frozen peas...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 600g Brussels sprouts 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped 3 spring onions, finely sliced ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted ½ cup dried cranberries 1 tablespoons Cobram Estate EVOO Sea salt and...
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Coles Lamb backstraps Coles Ground Cumin (to taste) Coles Chilli flakes (to taste) Sea Salt (to taste) Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 2 Garlic cloves, chopped 2 tbsp Jalna Greek Yoghurt 2 tbsp ZoOSh...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...