- 8 medium Portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2Tb corn flour
- 1 free range egg
- 2 cups soda water
- 3 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2Tb sesame seeds
- Sunflower oil for frying
- Lemon wedges to serve
- 1Tb ZoOSh Free Rang
- Place all the slaw ingredients into a large bowl, season with a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- Heat 1 cm of sunflower oil in a frying pan over a medium heat (170 degrees).
- Whisk the plain flour, corn flour, egg, soda water and a good pinch of sea salt into a large bowl until smooth.
- Mix the panko and sesame seeds together onto a flat tray.
- Dip the mushrooms into the batter, drain off any excess and then place into the panko crumb mixture and toss to coat.
- Cook the mushrooms, in batches for 2-3 minutes each side, or until crisp on the outside and cooked in the middle. Drain the mushrooms on kitchen towel.
- To serve, place the schnitzels onto a serving plate along with a pinch of sea salt. Add on the beetroot slaw and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...