- 8 medium Portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2Tb corn flour
- 1 free range egg
- 2 cups soda water
- 3 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2Tb sesame seeds
- Sunflower oil for frying
- Lemon wedges to serve
- 1Tb ZoOSh Free Rang
- Place all the slaw ingredients into a large bowl, season with a pinch of sea salt and set aside.
- Heat 1 cm of sunflower oil in a frying pan over a medium heat (170 degrees).
- Whisk the plain flour, corn flour, egg, soda water and a good pinch of sea salt into a large bowl until smooth.
- Mix the panko and sesame seeds together onto a flat tray.
- Dip the mushrooms into the batter, drain off any excess and then place into the panko crumb mixture and toss to coat.
- Cook the mushrooms, in batches for 2-3 minutes each side, or until crisp on the outside and cooked in the middle. Drain the mushrooms on kitchen towel.
- To serve, place the schnitzels onto a serving plate along with a pinch of sea salt. Add on the beetroot slaw and lemon wedges. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...