Mussels with Chorizo & Wine
- 2kg Australian Blue Mussels, debearded
- 50g Ballantyne Rolled Cultured Style Unsalted Butter
- 1 Chorizo, diced small
- 1 Brown Onion diced
- 1 head of fennel, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 red chilli, diced
- 400mls Pizzini Riesling
- 500ml Salt-Reduced Chicken Liquid Stock
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 bunch of parsley, leaves picked and stalks sliced
- 1 Loaf of Coles sourdough
- 3 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat oil in a large pot and add onion, fennel and chorizo and saute down until the chorizo starts releasing its oils. Add garlic and chilli nd cook until garlic softens and becomes aromatic.
- Add tomato, mussels, riesling and stock and give a thorough stir through. Put the lid onto the pot and leave on a high heat and give a shake every 30 seconds or so. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the shells have all opened up. Remove mussels once all the shells have opened.
- Add butter, lemon and parsley to the remaining liquid in the pot and until the butter has melted and thickened slightly. Pour over platter of mussels and serve with fresh sourdough.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...