- 60ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tbs sobrassada
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and coarsely dice
- 2 golden shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt and freshly milled pepper
- 1kg fresh clean mussels
- 125ml fino / dry sherry
- 3 tbs chopped flat leaf parsley
- Swirl olive oil into a preheated medium sized pot over a high heat. Stir in sobrassada, capsicum, shallot, fennel, tomatoes, bay, garlic and smoked paprika. Season and cook until the vegetables have softened. Add the mussels and stir well to combine. Add the sherry and put on a tight fitting lid. Cook for three to four minutes, giving a shake every minute to ensure they cook evenly. The mussels should, save for a few recalcitrant ones, all open. The next consideration is the sauce. If it’s a pleasing consistency, serve immediately. If not, remove the mussels with a slotted spoon and continue to boil hard until it reduces to a nice sauce then pour over the mussels and scatter with parsley.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...