- 60ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 tbs sobrassada
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and coarsely dice
- 2 golden shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- ½ bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 3 Roma tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Sea salt and freshly milled pepper
- 1kg fresh clean mussels
- 125ml fino / dry sherry
- 3 tbs chopped flat leaf parsley
- Swirl olive oil into a preheated medium sized pot over a high heat. Stir in sobrassada, capsicum, shallot, fennel, tomatoes, bay, garlic and smoked paprika. Season and cook until the vegetables have softened. Add the mussels and stir well to combine. Add the sherry and put on a tight fitting lid. Cook for three to four minutes, giving a shake every minute to ensure they cook evenly. The mussels should, save for a few recalcitrant ones, all open. The next consideration is the sauce. If it’s a pleasing consistency, serve immediately. If not, remove the mussels with a slotted spoon and continue to boil hard until it reduces to a nice sauce then pour over the mussels and scatter with parsley.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...