2 – 4 people
- 300g natural corn chips
- 90g cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 1/3 cup pickled jalapeños
- 1 zucchini, sliced into ribbons
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
GREEN VEGGIE & BLACK BEAN FILLING:
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 head broccoli, finely chopped
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, finely sliced
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups baby spinach, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 o C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place a large frypan over medium heat. Add cumin, paprika and ground coriander. Toast spices until fragrant. Add olive oil, onion and garlic. Sauté until translucent. Add broccoli, Brussels sprouts and black beans and cook for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Add spinach and stock. Cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange corn chips on prepared baking tray. Spoon vegetable filling over chips and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- To serve, mash avocados with lemon juice and season to taste with salt and pepper. Place a generous spoonful of natural yoghurt and avocado on top of nachos. Mix jalapeños, zucchini ribbons and coriander together and place on top of nachos. Serve warm and enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...