Nova Eggs and Onion Wrap
- 1x packet Simsons Summer Herb Wraps
- 150g pack of Coles Beechwood Smoked Trout, cut into bit sized pieces
- 8 Coles extra large free range eggs
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Olive Oil Classic
- 1 brown onion, finely sliced
- 50g Unsalted Ballantyne butter
- 1 bunch chives, finely sliced
- 1 bunch dill, finely sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lemon
- 60g spinach
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a small pot saute onion, oil and salt until the onion is caramelised, set aside.
- In a cold pan add eggs and butter lightly whisk the egg together. Turn the heat on and with a rubber spatula, stir often, if it gets too hot remove to heat and continue stirring. Once cooked through and fluffy, add trout and onion (only half the oil in the onions) and stir through .
- In a hot pan warm up wraps until slightly toasted on both sides.
- Start assembling your wrap; smear the bottom with sour cream and sprinkle spinach on top and layer a portion of the trout mixture. Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice over the top.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...