Nova Eggs and Onion Wrap
- 1x packet Simsons Summer Herb Wraps
- 150g pack of Coles Beechwood Smoked Trout, cut into bit sized pieces
- 8 Coles extra large free range eggs
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Olive Oil Classic
- 1 brown onion, finely sliced
- 50g Unsalted Ballantyne butter
- 1 bunch chives, finely sliced
- 1 bunch dill, finely sliced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 lemon
- 60g spinach
- Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a small pot saute onion, oil and salt until the onion is caramelised, set aside.
- In a cold pan add eggs and butter lightly whisk the egg together. Turn the heat on and with a rubber spatula, stir often, if it gets too hot remove to heat and continue stirring. Once cooked through and fluffy, add trout and onion (only half the oil in the onions) and stir through .
- In a hot pan warm up wraps until slightly toasted on both sides.
- Start assembling your wrap; smear the bottom with sour cream and sprinkle spinach on top and layer a portion of the trout mixture. Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice over the top.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...