Olive and Herb Focaccia
- ¼ cup Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 300gm strong bread flour
- 2 tsp dry yeast (7gm)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp sugar
- ¾ cup water (180ml)
- ½ Tbsp. fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 3 sprigs thyme, leaves picked
- 5 chilli-marinated green olives, halved
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp chilli flakes
- Sift flour into a large bowl, add the yeast, sugar and sea salt and mix to combine. Create a well in the centre of the flour and pour in olive oil and ½ of the water. Mix together with a wooden spoon to combine. Pour in remaining water and form into a dough. Turn out dough ball onto a lightly floured bench and knead for approximately 5-7 minutes until dough springs back when pressed. Form into a ball and place into a lightly oiled bowl and turn to coat. Cover bowl tightly with cling film and place in a warm place for 1 hour, until it has doubled in size.
- Line a 20cmx30cm baking dish with greaseproof paper.
- Using a fist, knock the air out of the middle of the dough. Turn out onto prepared baking tray and gently press out into the baking tray until 1 inch thick, stretching out to the corners. Press your fingertips into the dough to form dimples. Press in herbs and olives into the dough. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Allow to sit in a warm place for a further 30 minutes to prove.
- Heat oven to 200C (fan-forced) and place focaccia in to bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and crisp. Remove from oven and transfer to cooling rack. Serve with olive oil for dipping.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...