Lisa-Jane Fudge (Cook Snap Win winner of 2017)
2 – 4 people
- 2 tbsp oil
- 10 green prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 60gm firm tofu (cut into small cubes)
- ½ jar Valcom Pad Thai Paste
- ½ tbsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp tamarind puree
- ½ tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 100g Erawan Pad Thai Noodles
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 2 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup Chinese chives or spring onion (cut into 2 cm lengths)
- ¼ cup ground roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1 lime (cut into 4 pieces)
- Place noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat and stir-fry prawns and tofu until just cooked.
- Add Valcom Pad Thai Paste and mix well. Stir in fish sauce, tamarind puree, sugar and chilli powder.
- Rinse rice noodles then add to pan and stir through. Push the mixture to one side of pan, add 1 tbsp oil, then add beaten egg and allow it to cook slightly before tossing it through the noodle mixture.
- Throw in the bean sprouts and chives, stir thoroughly for 1 minute.
- Dish out and garnish with peanuts and a quarter of a lime.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 600g Brussels sprouts 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped 3 spring onions, finely sliced ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted ½ cup dried cranberries 1 tablespoons Cobram Estate EVOO Sea salt and...
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Coles Lamb backstraps Coles Ground Cumin (to taste) Coles Chilli flakes (to taste) Sea Salt (to taste) Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 2 Garlic cloves, chopped 2 tbsp Jalna Greek Yoghurt 2 tbsp ZoOSh...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbs Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 400g Edgell Brown Lentils, rinsed and well drained 2 tbs baby capers, drained 1 small red onion, finely diced 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely diced 1 pomegranate,...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 18 Lamb cutlets Sea Salt Cobram Estate light EVOO YOGHURT SAUCE: 200g Greek yoghurt 1tbs Paprika 1tbs cumin powder Sea Salt HERB SAUCE: 1 bunch of Parsley 1 bunch of Basil 2 anchovies 1 cup Cobram...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 60gm sliced pancetta 1 tsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil ½ cup pistachios, roughly chopped 400gm brussel sprouts, thinly shredded 50 gm shaved parmesan cheese MUSTARD DRESSING: 1 tbsp...