Lisa-Jane Fudge (Cook Snap Win winner of 2017)
2 – 4 people
- 2 tbsp oil
- 10 green prawns (peeled and deveined)
- 60gm firm tofu (cut into small cubes)
- ½ jar Valcom Pad Thai Paste
- ½ tbsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp tamarind puree
- ½ tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 100g Erawan Pad Thai Noodles
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 2 cup bean sprouts
- ½ cup Chinese chives or spring onion (cut into 2 cm lengths)
- ¼ cup ground roasted peanuts (optional)
- 1 lime (cut into 4 pieces)
- Place noodles in a bowl of boiling water for 10-15 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil over medium heat and stir-fry prawns and tofu until just cooked.
- Add Valcom Pad Thai Paste and mix well. Stir in fish sauce, tamarind puree, sugar and chilli powder.
- Rinse rice noodles then add to pan and stir through. Push the mixture to one side of pan, add 1 tbsp oil, then add beaten egg and allow it to cook slightly before tossing it through the noodle mixture.
- Throw in the bean sprouts and chives, stir thoroughly for 1 minute.
- Dish out and garnish with peanuts and a quarter of a lime.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...