2 – 4 people
- 1 cup Massel liquid vegetable stock
- 200gm paneer, cut into 2cm cubes
- 2 long green chillies, roughly chopped
- 3cm piece ginger, peeled, roughly chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 large ripe tomatoes, blitzed
- 200gm frozen spinach, thawed
- 2 tsp. coriander seed
- 2 tsp. cumin seed
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garam marsala
- 1 tsp KEEN’S Chilli Blend
- ¼ cup Cobram Light Olive oil
- In a mortar and pestle, combine coriander seeds and cumin seeds and pound to breakdown.
- In a food processor combine KEEN’S Chilli Blend, ginger, garlic and red onion and blitz into a chunky paste.
- Heat Cobram Light Olive oil in a wok over high heat. Add pounded coriander and cumin seeds and fry off for approximately 1 minute until aromatic. Add chilli/onion paste and fry off, stirring continuously for approximately 5 minutes until slightly darkened in colour. Add tomato puree and powdered spices, stir to combine. Cook sauce down for a further 7-10 minutes until it deepens in colour and there is no longer any steam rising from the wok. Add thawed spinach, combine well and warm through.
- Transfer sauce to a blender and add vegetable stock. Blitz on high to reach a smoother consistency.
- Transfer back to wok over a medium-high heat. Add paneer and allow cheese to warm through, approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with cauliflower rice or steamed basmati.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...