Courtney Roulston and Scott McRae
2 – 4 people
- 12 fresh scallops in the half shell
- 80g Lurpak butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives to garnish
- Preheat the oven grill to high. Ensure the scallops have been disconnected from the shell at the base using a small sharp knife. Place the softened butter into a bowl and mix with the lemon zest, garlic, dill, chilli, pepper and a pinch of sea salt. Place a teaspoon of the butter on top of each scallop in the shell.
- Place the scallops onto an oven tray and cook under the grill for 2-3 minutes, or until the butter is bubbling and fragrant.
- Carefully remove and place onto a platter. Garnish with chives before serving.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...