Courtney Roulston and Scott McRae
2 – 4 people
- 12 fresh scallops in the half shell
- 80g Lurpak butter, room temperature
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated
- 1 large clove garlic, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chives to garnish
- Preheat the oven grill to high. Ensure the scallops have been disconnected from the shell at the base using a small sharp knife. Place the softened butter into a bowl and mix with the lemon zest, garlic, dill, chilli, pepper and a pinch of sea salt. Place a teaspoon of the butter on top of each scallop in the shell.
- Place the scallops onto an oven tray and cook under the grill for 2-3 minutes, or until the butter is bubbling and fragrant.
- Carefully remove and place onto a platter. Garnish with chives before serving.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Matt SinclairSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1 x 20cm Italian style round cob loaf bread (Important to have this bread)1 x 250g tub Philadelphia spreadable cream cheese20 slices good quality salami20 slices (350g) provolone...