Panko Prawn Sliders
- 12 Coles Raw Banana Prawns, cleaned and deveined
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cup panko crumbs
- 6 Coles brioche slider buns
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 6 leaves baby cos
- ¼ cup ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha (or to taste)
- 1 Kaffir Lime leaf, finely shredded
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Dip Prawns into flour, shake of excess. Dip in egg wash, followed by panko crumb. Be sure that there is an even coating of panko on the prawns and press down gently to ensure it sticks well to the egg wash. Repeat until all prawns are coated.
- Heat fryer to 180C and fry until golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes. Transfer to paper towel and season with salt to taste.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sriracha, kaffir lime and lime juice and whisk to combine.
- Lightly toast slider buns under the grill for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble sliders with Sriracha mayo on the base, followed by 2 prawns, a couple of coriander leaves, and topped with lettuce. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...