Panko Prawn Sliders
- 12 Coles Raw Banana Prawns, cleaned and deveined
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cup panko crumbs
- 6 Coles brioche slider buns
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 6 leaves baby cos
- ¼ cup ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha (or to taste)
- 1 Kaffir Lime leaf, finely shredded
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Dip Prawns into flour, shake of excess. Dip in egg wash, followed by panko crumb. Be sure that there is an even coating of panko on the prawns and press down gently to ensure it sticks well to the egg wash. Repeat until all prawns are coated.
- Heat fryer to 180C and fry until golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes. Transfer to paper towel and season with salt to taste.
- In a small bowl, add mayonnaise, sriracha, kaffir lime and lime juice and whisk to combine.
- Lightly toast slider buns under the grill for approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Assemble sliders with Sriracha mayo on the base, followed by 2 prawns, a couple of coriander leaves, and topped with lettuce. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...