- 4 thick slices day-old Italian bread (Ciabatta or Pane di Casa)
- 6 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ripe truss tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. baby capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 large ball fresh buffalo mozzarella (150-200gm)
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- ½ cup picked basil leaves, roughly torn
- ½ cup picked Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place into a small bowl. Drizzle over 2 Tbsp. olive oil and season with a pinch of salt. Toss to combine and transfer to a baking tray. Place in the oven and bake until golden brown, approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Cut tomatoes and cucumber into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl along with the onion and capers. Tear the mozzarella into bites-sized pieces and add to other ingredients, toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add the vinegar, mustard, garlic and a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper and whisk to combine. Gradually drizzle in the remaining olive oil, whisking continuously until emulsified. Taste and adjust seasoning if required. Add in the herbs and stir to coat.
- Add the bread to the salad bowl and pour over the dressing. Gently toss to coat all ingredients. Allow to sit for at least 20 minutes to allow dressing to soak through the bread and infuse the flavours. Gently re-toss the salad just before serving, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and a sprinkle with a little salt and cracked black pepper.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...