- 4 thick slices day-old Italian bread (Ciabatta or Pane di Casa)
- 6 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 ripe truss tomatoes
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. baby capers, drained and rinsed
- 1 large ball fresh buffalo mozzarella (150-200gm)
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, finely grated
- ½ cup picked basil leaves, roughly torn
- ½ cup picked Italian parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C. Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place into a small bowl. Drizzle over 2 Tbsp. olive oil and season with a pinch of salt. Toss to combine and transfer to a baking tray. Place in the oven and bake until golden brown, approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Cut tomatoes and cucumber into 1-inch pieces and place in a large bowl along with the onion and capers. Tear the mozzarella into bites-sized pieces and add to other ingredients, toss to combine.
- In a separate bowl, add the vinegar, mustard, garlic and a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper and whisk to combine. Gradually drizzle in the remaining olive oil, whisking continuously until emulsified. Taste and adjust seasoning if required. Add in the herbs and stir to coat.
- Add the bread to the salad bowl and pour over the dressing. Gently toss to coat all ingredients. Allow to sit for at least 20 minutes to allow dressing to soak through the bread and infuse the flavours. Gently re-toss the salad just before serving, drizzle with a little extra olive oil and a sprinkle with a little salt and cracked black pepper.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...