2 – 4 people
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 clove garlic, grated
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced
- 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced
- 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn
- 400gm tagliatelle pasta
- 100gm Goats cheese
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil for frying
- Place a large saucepan of salted water over a medium high heat and bring to the boil.
- To make the ragout, place a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil. Add in the button mushrooms with a pinch of salt and cook for a few minutes, or until they become golden brown. Set aside. Repeat the process with the King Brown mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, in the boiling salted water, cook the pasta to al dente, following the packet instructions.
- Add garlic and olive oil to pan. Add fresh thyme and butter, and simmer for a few minutes. Add the cooked mushrooms, the Oyster Mushrooms and a few tablespoons of the pasta water to the pan. Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens.
- Once pasta is al dente, drain and serve into bowls. Top with the mushroom ragout and goats cheese.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay or Sangiovese
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...