Pea Guacamole & Black Rice Chips
4 as a Snack
- 4 pack Simson’s Pantry Regular Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps, cut into triangles
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Raw crudité to serve (baby fennel, red radishes, Dutch carrots,)
- 3 ripe avocados
- 200g frozen peas, blanched, plus extra to serve
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tb lime juice, plus zest
- 1 jalapeno chilli, seeds removed, chopped
- sea salt to season
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, toasted to garnish
- ¼ cup coriander, leaves picked
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the wraps into a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, sea salt and cumin.
- Place onto a lined oven tray in a single layer and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy. Remove and allow to cool before serving.
- For the guacamole, place the avocado flesh, peas, garlic, lime, jalapeno and sea salt into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place the guacamole into a serving bowl and garnish with extra green peas, sunflower seeds and coriander. Serve with the black rice chips and sliced raw crudités on a large platter.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...