Pea Guacamole & Black Rice Chips
4 as a Snack
- 4 pack Simson’s Pantry Regular Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps, cut into triangles
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon sea salt flakes
- Raw crudité to serve (baby fennel, red radishes, Dutch carrots,)
- 3 ripe avocados
- 200g frozen peas, blanched, plus extra to serve
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tb lime juice, plus zest
- 1 jalapeno chilli, seeds removed, chopped
- sea salt to season
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds, toasted to garnish
- ¼ cup coriander, leaves picked
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Place the wraps into a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, sea salt and cumin.
- Place onto a lined oven tray in a single layer and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy. Remove and allow to cool before serving.
- For the guacamole, place the avocado flesh, peas, garlic, lime, jalapeno and sea salt into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Place the guacamole into a serving bowl and garnish with extra green peas, sunflower seeds and coriander. Serve with the black rice chips and sliced raw crudités on a large platter.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...