Perfect Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 x Coles Graze Scotch Fillets
- Sea Salt
- Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Coriander, chopped
- 1 bunch Parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch Oregano, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno (Fresh), diced
- 1 Lemon, juice
- 1 Garlic Clove, diced
- 150mls Cobram Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- To cook scotch fillets, leave them out of the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour and bring to room temperature. This allows it to cook evenly and quickly.
- Season scotch fillets with salt first then drizzle with olive oil to avoid seasoning from falling off.
- Once the coals are nice and hot, place scotch fillets on your barbecue grill and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping once only. Remove fillets from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Fillets should be medium rare.
- To make the Chimichurri sauce, combine chopped or grated garlic, finely diced Jalapenos with or without seeds, oregano, parsley, lemon juice and a generous amount of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Slice the scotch fillet, cutting through the grain of the meat, and place on a serving plate.
- Drizzle the Chimichurri sauce over the top. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...