Peri Peri Chicken Sliders
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Mince
- ZoOSh Free Range Egg Peri Mayonnaise
- 4 Pack Coles Brioche Burger Buns, toasted
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 1 bunch of Coriander, leaves picked and stems chopped finely
- 1tbsp Mango Chutney
- 1tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 lemon, zest
- ½ cup Sesame seeds
- Iceberg lettuce shredded
- Pickled Jalapenos
- In a bowl, combine chicken mince with diced onion, salt, mango chutney, lemon zest and chilli flakes.
- To form the patties, take a ball of mixture into your hands and flatten them so they are 1cm thick. Cover each patty with sesame seeds on both sides. Season with salt.
- On medium heat, add olive oil to pan. Place patties seasoned side down and allow it to slowly cook. Flip after 2-3 minutes or until there’s a golden crust.
- Cut brioche buns in half and toast on a hot grill pan, starting with the inner sides first. Flip after 30 seconds and toast outer sides for another 30 seconds.
- To build your burgers, start from the bottom – add peri mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, chicken patties, coriander, pickled jalapenos and another squeeze of peri mayonnaise. Top with burger bun.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...