Peri Peri Chicken Sliders
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Mince
- ZoOSh Free Range Egg Peri Mayonnaise
- 4 Pack Coles Brioche Burger Buns, toasted
- 1 small Red Onion, diced
- 1 bunch of Coriander, leaves picked and stems chopped finely
- 1tbsp Mango Chutney
- 1tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 lemon, zest
- ½ cup Sesame seeds
- Iceberg lettuce shredded
- Pickled Jalapenos
- In a bowl, combine chicken mince with diced onion, salt, mango chutney, lemon zest and chilli flakes.
- To form the patties, take a ball of mixture into your hands and flatten them so they are 1cm thick. Cover each patty with sesame seeds on both sides. Season with salt.
- On medium heat, add olive oil to pan. Place patties seasoned side down and allow it to slowly cook. Flip after 2-3 minutes or until there’s a golden crust.
- Cut brioche buns in half and toast on a hot grill pan, starting with the inner sides first. Flip after 30 seconds and toast outer sides for another 30 seconds.
- To build your burgers, start from the bottom – add peri mayonnaise, shredded lettuce, chicken patties, coriander, pickled jalapenos and another squeeze of peri mayonnaise. Top with burger bun.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...