2 – 4 people
- 1kg chicken wings, separated, tips removed
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Robust Olive Oil
- Zest and Juice of 2 lemons
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves and stalks, finely chopped
- 4 Long red chillies, roughly chopped **
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 heaped Tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. Coles smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. Coles cayenne pepper
- Lime to serve
- Place the oil, zest and juice, coriander, chilli, garlic, sugar, spices and a pinch of salt into a food processor and blitz until evenly combined.
- Place chicken wing segments into a large zip-lock bag or non-reactive container and add the marinade. Seal and turn to coat evenly. Place in refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Heat grill to a medium high heat. Remove wings from marinade, reserving excess for basting. Lightly grease the grill with oil and place wings to cook for approximately 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes. Baste wings with marinade while grilling. Wings should be golden in colour and slightly charred on the edges, but not burned.
- Serve hot with a squeeze of lime juice over the top.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Semillon or Riesling.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...