2 – 4 people
- 1 large bunch basil, picked (approximately 2 cups)
- 1 packed cup baby spinach leaves
- 200gm pasta Casarecce
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, roughly chopped
- ½ cup shredded parmesan, plus extra
- 50ml fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends removed, diced into 2cm pieces
- 1 ½ cups rocket leaves
- In a food processor add the basil, baby spinach, garlic, 1/3 cup of parmesan, lemon juice, ¼ cup olive oil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper; blitz together until well combined. Adjust seasoning to your desired taste. Set aside until required.
- Place a small frypan over a medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add pinenuts and toss to coat. Toast pinenuts until golden brown, tossing often to ensure even coverage of colour. Transfer to pesto mixture along with remaining parmesan cheese and mix through.
- Heat a pot of salted boiling water and cook pasta as per instructions. Strain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place remaining olive oil in a frypan over a medium heat and gently fry off asparagus until the colour intensifies and it softens slightly, approximately 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add pasta and pesto sauce and toss to combine. Remove from heat, add rocket and fold through. The residual heat will wilt the rocket. Season with salt and pepper if required. Divide into serving bowls and garnish with extra parmesan and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...