2 – 4 people
- 1 large bunch basil, picked (approximately 2 cups)
- 1 packed cup baby spinach leaves
- 200gm pasta Casarecce
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, roughly chopped
- ½ cup shredded parmesan, plus extra
- 50ml fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends removed, diced into 2cm pieces
- 1 ½ cups rocket leaves
- In a food processor add the basil, baby spinach, garlic, 1/3 cup of parmesan, lemon juice, ¼ cup olive oil and a generous pinch of salt and pepper; blitz together until well combined. Adjust seasoning to your desired taste. Set aside until required.
- Place a small frypan over a medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil. Add pinenuts and toss to coat. Toast pinenuts until golden brown, tossing often to ensure even coverage of colour. Transfer to pesto mixture along with remaining parmesan cheese and mix through.
- Heat a pot of salted boiling water and cook pasta as per instructions. Strain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, place remaining olive oil in a frypan over a medium heat and gently fry off asparagus until the colour intensifies and it softens slightly, approximately 2-3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and add pasta and pesto sauce and toss to combine. Remove from heat, add rocket and fold through. The residual heat will wilt the rocket. Season with salt and pepper if required. Divide into serving bowls and garnish with extra parmesan and a squeeze of fresh lemon.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...