- 1 Cup Massel Liquid Stock, Chicken
- 2 fillets of Coles barramundi, sliced into bite-sized pieces
- 800 ml of Coles coconut cream
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Olive Oil Light Flavour
- 2 inches Ginger, roughly chopped
- 4 stalks Lemongrass, grated (white bits only)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 50 ml Fish Sauce
- 50g Palm sugar, roughly chopped
- 3 birds eye chilli, roughly chopped
- 5 x Kaifer leaf leaves
- 1 bunch Coriander root, roughly chopped
- In a pan, heat oil and add ginger, coriander and chilli and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add coconut cream chicken stock and lemongrass and stir through. Once simmering add Barramundi and 3 torn kaffir lime leaves.
- Allow to simmer for 3 minutes. Before serving add fish sauce and palm sugar and stir through. Sprinkle the remaining Kaifer leaves, finely sliced and lime juice to serve.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...