Pork Cutlet with Apple Slaw
- 1 Packet of Littler Lucifer Ready-To-Use Savoury Herb Wood Chips
- 2 Coles pork cutlets
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough to cover the pork cutlets evenly)
- Salt (enough to cover the pork cutlets evenly)
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, thinly sliced.
- ¼ wombok
- 2 Spring Onions
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- ¼ Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp White wine vinegar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Kettle BBQ (or any BBQ that can be enclosed)
- Pierce the foil packaging of the wood chips and place on the grill and close the lid for 10 minutes. Coat the pork cutlets evenly in olive oil and salt. Place the pork in the BBQ and put the lid back on, cook 2-3 minutes each side.
- Slice the wombok to make thick ribbons and combine with apple. In a small bowl, combine honey, Mustard, vinegar, oil and salt. Dress the salad with the dressing and massage through, coating evenly.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...