Pork Mince with Spicy Beans
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Light Extra Vigirn Olive Oil
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- ½ brown onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, julienne
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 500g Coles pork mince
- ¼ cup Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon LKK chili garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat.
- Stirfry the beans for 4-5 minutes, or until tender and the skins are blistered.
- Remove beans from the pan and place pan back onto a high heat.
- Add in the onion, ginger, chili, sesame oil and pork mince. Cook, breaking up for 6-8 minutes, or until the pork is cooked. Add in the oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce and stir through. Mix the corn flour with 1/3 cup of water and pour into the pan along with the reserved beans.
- Toss for 1 minute, or until the cornflour has thickened and the sauce is glossy. Scatter with sesame seeds and serve.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...