Pork Mince with Spicy Beans
- 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate Light Extra Vigirn Olive Oil
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- ½ brown onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger, julienne
- 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 2 teaspoons Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 500g Coles pork mince
- ¼ cup Lee Kum Kee Oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon LKK chili garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons corn flour
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium/high heat.
- Stirfry the beans for 4-5 minutes, or until tender and the skins are blistered.
- Remove beans from the pan and place pan back onto a high heat.
- Add in the onion, ginger, chili, sesame oil and pork mince. Cook, breaking up for 6-8 minutes, or until the pork is cooked. Add in the oyster sauce, chili garlic sauce and stir through. Mix the corn flour with 1/3 cup of water and pour into the pan along with the reserved beans.
- Toss for 1 minute, or until the cornflour has thickened and the sauce is glossy. Scatter with sesame seeds and serve.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...