Prawn and Potato Salad
- 600g Coles washed baby potatoes
- 16 Coles raw jumbo king prawns, peeled, cleaned, tail left on
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 red radish, finely sliced
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- ¼ bunch dill
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp KEEN’s chilli powder
- ¾ cup Coles Greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ZoOSh Creamy Potato Dressing
- 1 tsp KEEN’s curry powder
- Place the potatoes into a pot, cover with cold water and season with a good pinch of sea salt. Bring up to the boil, then turn down to a simmer and cook potatoes until just tender when a sharp knife is inserted into the center. Drain and set aside on a tray to slightly cool.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Season the prawns with a pinch of sea salt and cook for 2 minutes, or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients with a pinch of sea salt in a bowl until well combined.
- Slice the potatoes into rough slices and place onto the base of a serving platter.
- Scatter over the radish, cucumber and cooked prawns.
- Dollop over the curry dressing, grate over the lemon zest and scatter with dill sprigs and chili powder before serving.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...