Prawn and Potato Salad
- 600g Coles washed baby potatoes
- 16 Coles raw jumbo king prawns, peeled, cleaned, tail left on
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 red radish, finely sliced
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- ¼ bunch dill
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp KEEN’s chilli powder
- ¾ cup Coles Greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ZoOSh Creamy Potato Dressing
- 1 tsp KEEN’s curry powder
- Place the potatoes into a pot, cover with cold water and season with a good pinch of sea salt. Bring up to the boil, then turn down to a simmer and cook potatoes until just tender when a sharp knife is inserted into the center. Drain and set aside on a tray to slightly cool.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Season the prawns with a pinch of sea salt and cook for 2 minutes, or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients with a pinch of sea salt in a bowl until well combined.
- Slice the potatoes into rough slices and place onto the base of a serving platter.
- Scatter over the radish, cucumber and cooked prawns.
- Dollop over the curry dressing, grate over the lemon zest and scatter with dill sprigs and chili powder before serving.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...