Prawn and Potato Salad
- 600g Coles washed baby potatoes
- 16 Coles raw jumbo king prawns, peeled, cleaned, tail left on
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 red radish, finely sliced
- 1 large Lebanese cucumber, deseeded and chopped
- ¼ bunch dill
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ tsp KEEN’s chilli powder
- ¾ cup Coles Greek style natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp ZoOSh Creamy Potato Dressing
- 1 tsp KEEN’s curry powder
- Place the potatoes into a pot, cover with cold water and season with a good pinch of sea salt. Bring up to the boil, then turn down to a simmer and cook potatoes until just tender when a sharp knife is inserted into the center. Drain and set aside on a tray to slightly cool.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Season the prawns with a pinch of sea salt and cook for 2 minutes, or until just cooked through. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients with a pinch of sea salt in a bowl until well combined.
- Slice the potatoes into rough slices and place onto the base of a serving platter.
- Scatter over the radish, cucumber and cooked prawns.
- Dollop over the curry dressing, grate over the lemon zest and scatter with dill sprigs and chili powder before serving.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...