2 – 4 people
- 400gm Coles large pasta shells
- 205g of prawns
- 150ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2* red chillies, finely sliced *to taste
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g grated cheese
- 150ml dry white wine
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ cup roughly chopped Italian parsley
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the large pasta shells as per packet instructions to al dente. Drain and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- After adding the pasta, heat ¾ of the the olive oil in a heavy-based lidded fry pan over a medium–high heat. When the oil has a slight shimmer, turn the heat to high and add the garlic and chilli, stirring for 1 minute. Add in the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until garlic is lightly coloured. Pour in the prawns and toss to combine. As the prawns begin to cook pour over the white wine and gently toss through. Place the lid on and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing regularly. Remove from heat and season with salt to taste. Add in the drained shells, cheese, parsley and remaining oil and mix through to combine.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chenin Blanc or Chardonnay or Rose.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...