2 – 4 people
- 400gm Coles large pasta shells
- 205g of prawns
- 150ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1-2* red chillies, finely sliced *to taste
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g grated cheese
- 150ml dry white wine
- Salt and Pepper
- ½ cup roughly chopped Italian parsley
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the large pasta shells as per packet instructions to al dente. Drain and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- After adding the pasta, heat ¾ of the the olive oil in a heavy-based lidded fry pan over a medium–high heat. When the oil has a slight shimmer, turn the heat to high and add the garlic and chilli, stirring for 1 minute. Add in the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, stirring constantly for 2 minutes or until garlic is lightly coloured. Pour in the prawns and toss to combine. As the prawns begin to cook pour over the white wine and gently toss through. Place the lid on and cook for 3-4 minutes, tossing regularly. Remove from heat and season with salt to taste. Add in the drained shells, cheese, parsley and remaining oil and mix through to combine.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Tub ZoOSh Sour Cream Dip 8 medium potatoes (washed, skins on), cooked and diced 3 large eggs, hard boiled 3 cup green peas (fresh or frozen) 3 medium carrots (peeled, trimmed, and diced into 1/4-inch...
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston / Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:4 slices Coles Laurent rye sourdough, medium thickness40g Lurpak butter, room temperature80g good quality cheddar cheese, grated from a block (available at Coles)80g gruyere or Manchego...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Tbs Cobram Estate Extra virgin olive oil, light flavour 2 Tbs red curry paste 2 rashers bacon, roughly chopped 2 cups of cooked rice 2 carrots , diced 1 cup frozen peas 2 eggs 1 spring onion, sliced 2...
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet Coles Spaghetti Pinch of Chili flakes 1 tbsp Capers 2 garlic cloves, chopped 3 Anchovy fillets ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 1 bunch parsley, chopped Parmesan cheese, grated Breadcrumbs to...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:100g beef (thinly sliced)3 tbsp Ottogi BBQ Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade100g Obap Sweet Potato Noodles (dry)1 tbsp vegetable oil¼ red capsicum (thinly julienned½ carrot (thinly julienned)½ onion (thinly sliced)50g mushroom...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 kg baby potatoes 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tsp brown sugar 1 tsp cumin seeds 1 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp ground turmeric ½ tsp chilli powder Salt and Pepper 1 cup frozen peas...