Prawn Rice Paper Rolls with Hoisin Sauce
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- ½ tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Fish Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 20 cooked prawn tails
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and sliced into small matchsticks
- 150g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced into small matchsticks
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of Vietnamese mint
- 100g peanuts
- 1 pack of Vermicelli noodles, cooked as per instructions and cut into large chunks
- 1 pack of rice paper rolls
- In a bowl combine, onion, cucumber, snow peas, chilli, fish sauce, sesame oil and 1 tsp lime juice. In a shallow bowl, fill with warm water to briefly soak your rice paper rolls and place on a clean surface.
- You can start building you rolls. On the bottom place 2 prawns, add vegetable mix, herbs and noodles before rolling into a neat package.
- In a small serving dish, combine remaining lime juice and hoisin sauce and sprinkle with crushed peanuts over the top.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200gm shelled pistachios 1 tsp Coles ground cardamom 1 tsp mixed spice 100gm fine polenta 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 50gm Lurpak unsalted butter 180ml Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 3 70gm eggs, room...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 bunches Dutch carrots, washed, trimmed ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 2 teaspoons ground turmeric 2 teaspoon ground cumin ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon 1 x 400g can Edgell chickpeas, rinsed, drained...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:1 kg Coles Chuck Steak1 pkt Coles Brioche RollsBurger Slices500ml Massel Liquid Beef Stock1 Brown Onion, roughly chopped2 Garlic Cloves, quatred100ml Tomato Sauce1tbs Fennel Seeds1tbs Chilli Flakes1tbs...
RECIPE BY:Michael WeldonSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:200g Coles Hot Smoked Salmon200g Philadelphia Spreadable Cream Cheese4 Simson's Pantry Wholegrain Wraps1 jar of Coles baby capers1 bunch of dill1 tub of Coles cherry bocconcini1 Shallot, sliced thinly1 bunch...
RECIPE BY:Matt SincalirSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:250gm macaroni shells200gm smoked bacon, roughly chopped300gm Coles sour cream350ml buttermilk1 cup frozen peasHandful baby spinach250gm Coles grated mozzarella cheeseColes Parmesan cheese40 gm panko crumbs1...
RECIPE BY: Will Stewart SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 large sweet potatoes, sliced into wedges 1 cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 1 teaspoon of sea salt flakes 1 teaspoon ground cumin 400g lupin flake 2 tablespoons hulled tahini 2 garlic cloves, crushed 1⁄4...