Prawn Rice Paper Rolls with Hoisin Sauce
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- ½ tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Fish Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 20 cooked prawn tails
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and sliced into small matchsticks
- 150g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced into small matchsticks
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of Vietnamese mint
- 100g peanuts
- 1 pack of Vermicelli noodles, cooked as per instructions and cut into large chunks
- 1 pack of rice paper rolls
- In a bowl combine, onion, cucumber, snow peas, chilli, fish sauce, sesame oil and 1 tsp lime juice. In a shallow bowl, fill with warm water to briefly soak your rice paper rolls and place on a clean surface.
- You can start building you rolls. On the bottom place 2 prawns, add vegetable mix, herbs and noodles before rolling into a neat package.
- In a small serving dish, combine remaining lime juice and hoisin sauce and sprinkle with crushed peanuts over the top.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon TIME: Prep time 20mins Assembly time 5mins INGREDIENTS : 1 Coles BBQ Roast Chicken, stuffing removed and reserved 6 x Coles Vietnamese rolls 20g Ballantyne Spreadable Butter 1 large Carrot, cut into match sticks 50mls Vinegar 25g Sugar 25mls...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon TIME: Prep time 15mins Cook time 2hrs INGREDIENTS : 1 Pack of Coles Diced Graze Grass Fed Beef 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 small Brown Onions, quartered 5 Garlic Cloves, halved 3 Thyme Sprigs 2 Bay Leaves 200g Small...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 4 people INGREDIENTS : 1 packet of 4 Simson’s Pantry Regular Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil (enough for shallow frying in a pan) 1 brown onion, sliced 2 cloves of garlic ½ tsp KEEN’s...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair INGREDIENTS : Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil Light Flavour (enough to cover salmon in pot) 2 x 200g Coles salmon fillets 1 x bulb fennel 2 bunches of asparagus, with based removed ¼ cup caster sugar 1 cup White wine vinegar DRESSING: 1...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon FEED: 6-8 TIME: Prep Time 10-15 mins Marinate time 6-24hrs Cook 1.5 hrs INGREDIENTS : 1 x 2-2.5kg Coles Lamb Shoulde 1ltr Greek Yoghurt 3tbs KEEN’s Curry Powder 5tbsp Cumin Powder 1 Lemon, zest and juice ¼ cup Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: Prep Time 15-20 Cook Time 15-20 INGREDIENTS : MEATBALLS: 500g Coles Chicken mince ½ Onion, diced 1tbs sesame seeds 50g Ricotta cheese ¼ Parmesan cheese, grated 4 sprigs of Parsley stems, chopped finely ¼ tsp Chilli flakes pinch...