Prawn Rice Paper Rolls with Hoisin Sauce
- 4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Sauce
- ½ tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- ½ tsp Fish Sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 20 cooked prawn tails
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and sliced into small matchsticks
- 150g snow peas, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced into small matchsticks
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 1 bunch of Vietnamese mint
- 100g peanuts
- 1 pack of Vermicelli noodles, cooked as per instructions and cut into large chunks
- 1 pack of rice paper rolls
- In a bowl combine, onion, cucumber, snow peas, chilli, fish sauce, sesame oil and 1 tsp lime juice. In a shallow bowl, fill with warm water to briefly soak your rice paper rolls and place on a clean surface.
- You can start building you rolls. On the bottom place 2 prawns, add vegetable mix, herbs and noodles before rolling into a neat package.
- In a small serving dish, combine remaining lime juice and hoisin sauce and sprinkle with crushed peanuts over the top.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...