- 250ml oil for frying
- 2 x Simson’s Pantry Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps, sliced into quarters
- 16 green/raw king prawns, peeled, cleaned
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely sliced
- ½ cup mint, leaves finely sliced
- 1 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- ½ cup coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, crushed
- 2 Tb ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
NAM JIM :
- 1 French/golden shallot, peeled, chopped
- 1 red birds eye chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp coriander stem/root
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 100ml fresh lime juice
- 75gm brown sugar
- 50ml fish sauce
- To make the nam jim dressing, pound the shallots, chilli, garlic, and coriander root using a mortar and pestle. Add in the sesame oil, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce and check for balance of sweet, sour, salty and hot.
- Heat oil to 160 degrees in a saucepan. Shallow fry the tortilla pieces in batches for 1-2 minutes turning once until golden. Drain on kitchen paper and allow to cool.
- Slice the prawns in half horizontally. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the prawns for 1 minute, or until just cooked through.
- Combine the chilli, mint, kaffir lime, and coriander leaves in a large bowl. Dress with a little of the nam jim and toss through the prawns. Place a small dollop of mayonnaise onto the base of the tortillas. Add a small mound of the prawn salad on top and sprinkle with the peanuts. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...