- 250ml oil for frying
- 2 x Simson’s Pantry Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps, sliced into quarters
- 16 green/raw king prawns, peeled, cleaned
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely sliced
- ½ cup mint, leaves finely sliced
- 1 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- ½ cup coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, crushed
- 2 Tb ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
NAM JIM :
- 1 French/golden shallot, peeled, chopped
- 1 red birds eye chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp coriander stem/root
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 100ml fresh lime juice
- 75gm brown sugar
- 50ml fish sauce
- To make the nam jim dressing, pound the shallots, chilli, garlic, and coriander root using a mortar and pestle. Add in the sesame oil, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce and check for balance of sweet, sour, salty and hot.
- Heat oil to 160 degrees in a saucepan. Shallow fry the tortilla pieces in batches for 1-2 minutes turning once until golden. Drain on kitchen paper and allow to cool.
- Slice the prawns in half horizontally. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the prawns for 1 minute, or until just cooked through.
- Combine the chilli, mint, kaffir lime, and coriander leaves in a large bowl. Dress with a little of the nam jim and toss through the prawns. Place a small dollop of mayonnaise onto the base of the tortillas. Add a small mound of the prawn salad on top and sprinkle with the peanuts. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...