- 250ml oil for frying
- 2 x Simson’s Pantry Gluten Free Black Rice Wraps, sliced into quarters
- 16 green/raw king prawns, peeled, cleaned
- 1 long red chilli, seeded, finely sliced
- ½ cup mint, leaves finely sliced
- 1 kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- ½ cup coriander, leaves picked
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, crushed
- 2 Tb ZoOSh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
NAM JIM :
- 1 French/golden shallot, peeled, chopped
- 1 red birds eye chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp coriander stem/root
- 2 tsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
- 100ml fresh lime juice
- 75gm brown sugar
- 50ml fish sauce
- To make the nam jim dressing, pound the shallots, chilli, garlic, and coriander root using a mortar and pestle. Add in the sesame oil, lime juice, sugar and fish sauce and check for balance of sweet, sour, salty and hot.
- Heat oil to 160 degrees in a saucepan. Shallow fry the tortilla pieces in batches for 1-2 minutes turning once until golden. Drain on kitchen paper and allow to cool.
- Slice the prawns in half horizontally. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the prawns for 1 minute, or until just cooked through.
- Combine the chilli, mint, kaffir lime, and coriander leaves in a large bowl. Dress with a little of the nam jim and toss through the prawns. Place a small dollop of mayonnaise onto the base of the tortillas. Add a small mound of the prawn salad on top and sprinkle with the peanuts. Serve immediately.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...