2 – 4 people
- 1 kg Coles Chuck Steak
- 1 pkt Coles Brioche Rolls
- Burger Slices
- 500ml Massel Liquid Beef Stock
- 1 Brown Onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, quatred
- 100ml Tomato Sauce
- 1tbs Fennel Seeds
- 1tbs Chilli Flakes
- 1tbs Smoked Paprika
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat a fan-forced oven to 160 degrees.
- In a pot over a stove, stir together beef stock, tomato sauce, garlic, onion, paprika, fennel seeds, chilli flakes, pineapple juice and brown sugar. Bring to a gentle boil.
- Slice up steak into chunks and put into an oven-proof baking dish. Season beef with seasalt.
- Once stock mixture has come to a boil, take off the heat and pour over beef. Cover oven tray with aluminum foil and put into oven. Allow to cook for 1 and a half hours. Remove aluminum foil and put back in the oven for another half an hour.
- Take beef out of the oven and transfer to a large pan over a stove. Stir as liquid reduces. Once it has reduced, take off heat.
- Finely slice up lettuce and toast brioche buns.
- To construct burgers, fill buns with lettuce, beef and top with cheese.
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...