- 3 cups butternut pumpkin, peeled, diced into 1 cm cubes
- 250gm cannelloni tubes
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch silverbeet, stalks removed
- ½ cup pinenuts, toasted
- 1 ½ cups fresh ricotta
- ½ cup Greek feta
- 1 tsp. grated nutmeg
- ½ cup parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tins diced tomatoes
- 2 medium brown onions, peeled and halved
- 100gm butter
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl combine the diced pumpkin, olive oil and a generous pinch of salt and cracked black pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking tray and roast in the oven for approximately 20-30 minutes, until slightly softened and golden. Remove and set aside to cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 190C.
- Meanwhile, place a medium saucepan over a medium heat and add the diced tomatoes, onions and butter. Bring to a light boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, stir often. Season with brown sugar and salt to taste. Remove the onions and discard.
- In a vegetable steamer or pot of salted boiling water, wilt the silverbeet for approximately 5 minutes, until softened. Strain and allow to cool. Squeeze out the excess moisture and chop into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, spinach, pinenuts, ricotta, feta and nutmeg and mix well to combine. Season with a generous amount of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- In a baking dish, spoon in ¼ cup of the tomato sauce and spread along the base of the dish. Gently fill the Barilla cannelloni shells with the pumpkin mixture and align side-by-side in the baking dish. Cover with remaining tomato sauce and top with parmesan. Place in the oven (190C) and bake for 30 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...