- 3 cups butternut pumpkin, peeled, diced into 1 cm cubes
- 250gm cannelloni tubes
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch silverbeet, stalks removed
- ½ cup pinenuts, toasted
- 1 ½ cups fresh ricotta
- ½ cup Greek feta
- 1 tsp. grated nutmeg
- ½ cup parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tins diced tomatoes
- 2 medium brown onions, peeled and halved
- 100gm butter
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl combine the diced pumpkin, olive oil and a generous pinch of salt and cracked black pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking tray and roast in the oven for approximately 20-30 minutes, until slightly softened and golden. Remove and set aside to cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 190C.
- Meanwhile, place a medium saucepan over a medium heat and add the diced tomatoes, onions and butter. Bring to a light boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, stir often. Season with brown sugar and salt to taste. Remove the onions and discard.
- In a vegetable steamer or pot of salted boiling water, wilt the silverbeet for approximately 5 minutes, until softened. Strain and allow to cool. Squeeze out the excess moisture and chop into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, spinach, pinenuts, ricotta, feta and nutmeg and mix well to combine. Season with a generous amount of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- In a baking dish, spoon in ¼ cup of the tomato sauce and spread along the base of the dish. Gently fill the Barilla cannelloni shells with the pumpkin mixture and align side-by-side in the baking dish. Cover with remaining tomato sauce and top with parmesan. Place in the oven (190C) and bake for 30 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...