- 3 cups butternut pumpkin, peeled, diced into 1 cm cubes
- 250gm cannelloni tubes
- 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bunch silverbeet, stalks removed
- ½ cup pinenuts, toasted
- 1 ½ cups fresh ricotta
- ½ cup Greek feta
- 1 tsp. grated nutmeg
- ½ cup parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tins diced tomatoes
- 2 medium brown onions, peeled and halved
- 100gm butter
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a large bowl combine the diced pumpkin, olive oil and a generous pinch of salt and cracked black pepper and toss to coat. Transfer to the prepared baking tray and roast in the oven for approximately 20-30 minutes, until slightly softened and golden. Remove and set aside to cool slightly. Reduce oven temperature to 190C.
- Meanwhile, place a medium saucepan over a medium heat and add the diced tomatoes, onions and butter. Bring to a light boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes, stir often. Season with brown sugar and salt to taste. Remove the onions and discard.
- In a vegetable steamer or pot of salted boiling water, wilt the silverbeet for approximately 5 minutes, until softened. Strain and allow to cool. Squeeze out the excess moisture and chop into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, spinach, pinenuts, ricotta, feta and nutmeg and mix well to combine. Season with a generous amount of salt and freshly cracked black pepper.
- In a baking dish, spoon in ¼ cup of the tomato sauce and spread along the base of the dish. Gently fill the Barilla cannelloni shells with the pumpkin mixture and align side-by-side in the baking dish. Cover with remaining tomato sauce and top with parmesan. Place in the oven (190C) and bake for 30 minutes or until pasta is al dente.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...