SUN-DRIED TOMATO JAM
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 280gm jar Coles sun-dried tomatoes strips, drained
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup Massel Salt Reduced Chicken stock
- ½ cup water
- Salt and Pepper
- 800gm pumpkin, peeled, diced (slightly roasted)
- 8 Coles Free Range Eggs
- 2 Kale leaves, stalks removed, roughly chopped
- 80gm Greek feta
- 100gm fresh ricotta
- 1 cup cream
- 3 Tbsp.Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Over a medium heat, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil to a heavy based pan. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and onions and sauté for approximately 7 minutes or until onions have softened. Add the caraway seeds and stir through to combine. Add the brown sugar and vinegar, stir and cook down until vinegar aroma softens, approximately 5 minutes. Pour in the stock and water and season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Bring to a light boil, reduce heat and gently simmer for approximately 30-40 minutes, until sauce thickens to a jam consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning of required.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220C. Line a shallow tray with baking paper.
- Place diced pumpkin and 3 Tbsp. olive oil in a large bowl and season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer pumpkin to prepared baking tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and slightly tender. Remove and set aside. Reduce heat to 190C.
- In 30cm baking dish scatter the kale on the base, followed by the diced pumpkin. Crumble fetta and ricotta over the top.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and cream and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the pumpkin, kale and cheese and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until puffed and lightly golden.
- Serve hot or chilled.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...