SUN-DRIED TOMATO JAM
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 280gm jar Coles sun-dried tomatoes strips, drained
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup Massel Salt Reduced Chicken stock
- ½ cup water
- Salt and Pepper
- 800gm pumpkin, peeled, diced (slightly roasted)
- 8 Coles Free Range Eggs
- 2 Kale leaves, stalks removed, roughly chopped
- 80gm Greek feta
- 100gm fresh ricotta
- 1 cup cream
- 3 Tbsp.Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Over a medium heat, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil to a heavy based pan. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and onions and sauté for approximately 7 minutes or until onions have softened. Add the caraway seeds and stir through to combine. Add the brown sugar and vinegar, stir and cook down until vinegar aroma softens, approximately 5 minutes. Pour in the stock and water and season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Bring to a light boil, reduce heat and gently simmer for approximately 30-40 minutes, until sauce thickens to a jam consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning of required.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220C. Line a shallow tray with baking paper.
- Place diced pumpkin and 3 Tbsp. olive oil in a large bowl and season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer pumpkin to prepared baking tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and slightly tender. Remove and set aside. Reduce heat to 190C.
- In 30cm baking dish scatter the kale on the base, followed by the diced pumpkin. Crumble fetta and ricotta over the top.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and cream and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the pumpkin, kale and cheese and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until puffed and lightly golden.
- Serve hot or chilled.
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...