SUN-DRIED TOMATO JAM
- 1 Tbsp. Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 280gm jar Coles sun-dried tomatoes strips, drained
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 cup Massel Salt Reduced Chicken stock
- ½ cup water
- Salt and Pepper
- 800gm pumpkin, peeled, diced (slightly roasted)
- 8 Coles Free Range Eggs
- 2 Kale leaves, stalks removed, roughly chopped
- 80gm Greek feta
- 100gm fresh ricotta
- 1 cup cream
- 3 Tbsp.Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Over a medium heat, add 1 Tbsp. olive oil to a heavy based pan. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and onions and sauté for approximately 7 minutes or until onions have softened. Add the caraway seeds and stir through to combine. Add the brown sugar and vinegar, stir and cook down until vinegar aroma softens, approximately 5 minutes. Pour in the stock and water and season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Bring to a light boil, reduce heat and gently simmer for approximately 30-40 minutes, until sauce thickens to a jam consistency. Taste and adjust seasoning of required.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 220C. Line a shallow tray with baking paper.
- Place diced pumpkin and 3 Tbsp. olive oil in a large bowl and season with a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer pumpkin to prepared baking tray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and slightly tender. Remove and set aside. Reduce heat to 190C.
- In 30cm baking dish scatter the kale on the base, followed by the diced pumpkin. Crumble fetta and ricotta over the top.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs and cream and season with salt and pepper. Pour over the pumpkin, kale and cheese and place in the oven for 20-30 minutes, or until puffed and lightly golden.
- Serve hot or chilled.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...