2 – 4 people
- 500g pumpkin, diced
- 1tbs cumin seeds
- 1tbs honey
- 200g Coles Ricotta
- 1 bag of Baby Spinach
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
- 1 bunch parsley
- 75g roasted almonds, chopped
- 50g Cobram Estate Classic EVOO, plus extra
- 1 lemon
- 25g seeded mustard
- 160mL hot water
- Sea salt
- In oven, roast pumpkin with a drizzle of olive oil and cumin seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cous cous, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and hot water. Put spinach on top without stirring and allow to wilt over hot water. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing: combine seeded mustard, lemon juice to taste and honey. Take a whisk and pour in olive oil while whisking.
- Once cous cous has soaked up all the water, mix the cous cous and spinach together. Add in pumpkin, almonds and ricotta. Stir well to combine.
- Mix through dressing, to taste, and serve on a large platter.
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...