2 – 4 people
- 500g pumpkin, diced
- 1tbs cumin seeds
- 1tbs honey
- 200g Coles Ricotta
- 1 bag of Baby Spinach
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
- 1 bunch parsley
- 75g roasted almonds, chopped
- 50g Cobram Estate Classic EVOO, plus extra
- 1 lemon
- 25g seeded mustard
- 160mL hot water
- Sea salt
- In oven, roast pumpkin with a drizzle of olive oil and cumin seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cous cous, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and hot water. Put spinach on top without stirring and allow to wilt over hot water. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing: combine seeded mustard, lemon juice to taste and honey. Take a whisk and pour in olive oil while whisking.
- Once cous cous has soaked up all the water, mix the cous cous and spinach together. Add in pumpkin, almonds and ricotta. Stir well to combine.
- Mix through dressing, to taste, and serve on a large platter.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonay or Sauvignon Blanc Semillon.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...