2 – 4 people
- 500g pumpkin, diced
- 1tbs cumin seeds
- 1tbs honey
- 200g Coles Ricotta
- 1 bag of Baby Spinach
- 1pkt Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
- 1 bunch parsley
- 75g roasted almonds, chopped
- 50g Cobram Estate Classic EVOO, plus extra
- 1 lemon
- 25g seeded mustard
- 160mL hot water
- Sea salt
- In oven, roast pumpkin with a drizzle of olive oil and cumin seeds.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cous cous, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and hot water. Put spinach on top without stirring and allow to wilt over hot water. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, make the dressing: combine seeded mustard, lemon juice to taste and honey. Take a whisk and pour in olive oil while whisking.
- Once cous cous has soaked up all the water, mix the cous cous and spinach together. Add in pumpkin, almonds and ricotta. Stir well to combine.
- Mix through dressing, to taste, and serve on a large platter.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonay or Sauvignon Blanc Semillon.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...