Roast Carrot Salad With Carrot Top Pesto
- 1 pack Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
- 2 x bunch Dutch baby carrots, leafy tops washed & reserved
- 20mls Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups baby rocket leaves
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts, chopped
CARROT TOP PESTO:
- 1 cup green leafy carrot tops, plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup coriander, leaves picked
- ½ cup mint, leaves picked
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- 1Tb lemon juice
- 2tsp honey
- 20gm parmesan cheese, grated
- 80ml Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1tsp whole cumin seeds
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2Tb ZoOsh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Coat the carrots in the olive oil and season with a pinch of sea salt. Place them onto a lined oven tray and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and cooked through.
- Meanwhile prepare the couscous mix according to packet instructions.
- Place all the carrot top pesto ingredients into a small food processor, blend until smooth and set aside.
- Heat a small frypan over a medium heat, add the cumin seeds and toast for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Remove the seeds from the heat and grind down to a powder in a mortar and pestle of coffee grinder. Mix the ground cumin, a pinch of sea salt flakes and yoghurt together in a bowl until combined. Spoon the yoghurt dressing onto the base of serving plates and top with the couscous, rocket leaves and roast carrots. Scatter over the pesto, pistachio nuts and reserved extra carrot tops.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...