Roast Carrot Salad With Carrot Top Pesto
- 1 pack Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley Cous Cous
- 2 x bunch Dutch baby carrots, leafy tops washed & reserved
- 20mls Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups baby rocket leaves
- ¼ cup pistachio nuts, chopped
CARROT TOP PESTO:
- 1 cup green leafy carrot tops, plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup coriander, leaves picked
- ½ cup mint, leaves picked
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- 1Tb lemon juice
- 2tsp honey
- 20gm parmesan cheese, grated
- 80ml Cobram Estate Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1tsp whole cumin seeds
- 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
- 2Tb ZoOsh Free Range Egg Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Coat the carrots in the olive oil and season with a pinch of sea salt. Place them onto a lined oven tray and roast for 25-30 minutes, or until tender and cooked through.
- Meanwhile prepare the couscous mix according to packet instructions.
- Place all the carrot top pesto ingredients into a small food processor, blend until smooth and set aside.
- Heat a small frypan over a medium heat, add the cumin seeds and toast for 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Remove the seeds from the heat and grind down to a powder in a mortar and pestle of coffee grinder. Mix the ground cumin, a pinch of sea salt flakes and yoghurt together in a bowl until combined. Spoon the yoghurt dressing onto the base of serving plates and top with the couscous, rocket leaves and roast carrots. Scatter over the pesto, pistachio nuts and reserved extra carrot tops.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...