2 – 4 people
- 1.5kg chicken
- 1 Lemon, in halves
- 1 bunch of thyme
- 50g Lurpak Butter
- Cobram Estate Light EVOO
- Sea Salt
- 2 x Baby Cos, cut in pieces
- 1 bunch of Radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1tbs White Wine vinegar
- 3tbs olive oil
- Sea Salt
- Black Pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- To prepare the chicken, using your hands, lift up and break the membrane away between the skin and flesh. Place chunks of butter in the pockets. Add thyme leaves and lemon into the chicken cavity.
- Season the skin with EVOO and salt. Place on an oven tray and into the oven. Cook for an hour until it’s nice and crispy
- To make the salad, mix together lettuce, radishes and chives. Dress with vinegar, salt and pepper.
- To serve, remove the lemon from the chicken. Place the chicken piece on a plate.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Chardonnay or shiraz and pinot noir blend.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...