2 – 4 people
- 3 beetroots
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Coles balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 x 400g tins butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 bunch of mint, leaves picked, plus extra to serve
- 3 tbsp Jalna Greek yoghurt
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice only
- sea salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place each beetroot on a piece of foil, generously drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Wrap up and roast for 60-90 mins until tender.
- Remove from the foil and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Once cool enough to handle, peel and cut into wedges.
- Combine the beetroot, onion, butter beans and mint in a large bowl. Add the yoghurt, lemon juice and a few pinches of salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Spoon into a large serving bowl and garnish with the extra mint leaves.
Our friends for Wine Selectors suggest that this dish would perfectly pair with either a Merlot or Sangiovese.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...