2 – 4 people
- 2 x whole medium cauliflower, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sea salt flakes for seasoning
- 120g bag Coles baby rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup roast almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 large red/Spanish onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground sumac, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup Water, or enough to cover onions
SOUR CREAM DRESSING:
- 1 tub ZoOSh sour cream & chives dip
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them into a large bowl. Mix the oli, turmeric, cumin and sea salt into the cauliflower florets so they are evenly coated. Place the florets onto a lined oven tray in a single layer and roast for 35 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile to make the sumac onions, cut the onion into thin wedges and place into a small saucepan along with the vinegar, sugar, sumac, a pinch of sea salt and 1/2 cup water. Place onto a medium heat and bring up to the boil until the sugar dissolves. Take off the heat and allow to pickle at room temperature.
- Mix the water into the sour cream dip until it is a pouring consistency.
- To serve, place the rocket leaves onto the base of a serving platter. Top with the roasted cauliflower, sour cream dressing, sumac onions, roast almonds and a drizzle of extra olive oil and sumac. Serve warm.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz or Chardonnay or Viognier
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...