2 – 4 people
- 2 x whole medium cauliflower, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Cobram Estate Classic EVOO
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Sea salt flakes for seasoning
- 120g bag Coles baby rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup roast almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 large red/Spanish onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground sumac, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup Water, or enough to cover onions
SOUR CREAM DRESSING:
- 1 tub ZoOSh sour cream & chives dip
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them into a large bowl. Mix the oli, turmeric, cumin and sea salt into the cauliflower florets so they are evenly coated. Place the florets onto a lined oven tray in a single layer and roast for 35 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile to make the sumac onions, cut the onion into thin wedges and place into a small saucepan along with the vinegar, sugar, sumac, a pinch of sea salt and 1/2 cup water. Place onto a medium heat and bring up to the boil until the sugar dissolves. Take off the heat and allow to pickle at room temperature.
- Mix the water into the sour cream dip until it is a pouring consistency.
- To serve, place the rocket leaves onto the base of a serving platter. Top with the roasted cauliflower, sour cream dressing, sumac onions, roast almonds and a drizzle of extra olive oil and sumac. Serve warm.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Shiraz or Chardonnay or Viognier
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet Coles Spaghetti Pinch of Chili flakes 1 tbsp Capers 2 garlic cloves, chopped 3 Anchovy fillets ¼ cup Cobram Estate Classic EVOO 1 bunch parsley, chopped Parmesan cheese, grated Breadcrumbs to...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:100g beef (thinly sliced)3 tbsp Ottogi BBQ Bulgogi Sauce & Marinade100g Obap Sweet Potato Noodles (dry)1 tbsp vegetable oil¼ red capsicum (thinly julienned½ carrot (thinly julienned)½ onion (thinly sliced)50g mushroom...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 kg baby potatoes 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 tsp brown sugar 1 tsp cumin seeds 1 tsp ground coriander 1 tsp ground turmeric ½ tsp chilli powder Salt and Pepper 1 cup frozen peas...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 600g Brussels sprouts 1 cup flat leaf parsley, roughly chopped 3 spring onions, finely sliced ½ cup slivered almonds, toasted ½ cup dried cranberries 1 tablespoons Cobram Estate EVOO Sea salt and...
RECIPE BY: Michael weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x Coles Lamb backstraps Coles Ground Cumin (to taste) Coles Chilli flakes (to taste) Sea Salt (to taste) Cobram Estate Robust EVOO 2 Garlic cloves, chopped 2 tbsp Jalna Greek Yoghurt 2 tbsp ZoOSh...
SERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:1.5kg whole chickenMARINADE:1/2 cup ABC Sweet Soy Sauce (kecap manis)1/3 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk6 kaffir lime leaves (thinly sliced)1 tsp cinnamon powder / 1 cinnamon stick (crushed)1 green chilli (finely sliced)1 tbsp ginger...