Rosemary and Parmesan Polenta Biscuits
- 150ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups plain flour, sifted
- ½ cup instant fine polenta
- 60gm parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, picked, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme, picked
- 1 Tbsp Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup water
- In a food processor add the flour, polenta, parmesan, herbs and a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper and blitz to combine.
- Reduce the speed to low and slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Stop the food processor and scrape down the sides. Return the processor to a low speed and add the water, little by little until a dough starts to form. **Not necessary to use all water.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead to bring the dough together, approximately 3-4 minutes. Split the dough into two and roll out into 1-inch logs. Wrap each log in baking paper and place in the fridge to set for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 160C and line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Remove logs from refrigerator and unwrap onto a chopping board. Cut into 1.5cm thick rounds and place onto the lined baking tray, leaving space between each. Gently press down on each piece to spread into a flat round, the size of a 50c coin. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool and allow biscuits to firm.
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x Coles Penne Rigate 500g 1 x Coles Hot Smoked Salmon fillet 1 x ZoOSh Smoked Salmon dip ½ x Red onion, thinly sliced ½ jar Coles baby Capers ½ Dill bunch, roughly chopped (save a few sprigs for...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 700g baby new potatoes, boiled and diced 2/3 cup tablespoons crème fraiche 1 lemon, zest and juice ½ bunch dill, plus extra to serve 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed 4 red radish, thinly sliced Sea salt...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 Ham Hock 2.5 cups Yellow Split Peas 2 large brown onions, finely chopped 3 large carrots, grated 1 Litre Massel Salt Reduced stock Water Salt and Pepper METHOD: In a large stock pot or saucepan place...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: Cobram Estate EVOO for frying 8 medium squid hoods (750gm) ½ cup rice flour 1 Tbsp sea salt 1 Tbsp white pepper 2 tsp cracked black pepper 1 tsp Cayenne pepper (optional) Lime wedges to serve 2 egg...
RECIPE BY: Leslie Chan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 350g rice (cooked) 120g pork (diced) Cobram Estate EVOO 50g pumpkin (diced) 2 eggs (beaten) 2 pcs Jade Phoenix shiitake mushrooms (soaked & diced) 75g prawns (deveined & diced) 50g scallops (diced)...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 tbsp butter 2 clove garlic, grated 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves 2 King brown mushrooms, sliced 200gm Swiss brown (or button) mushrooms, sliced 100gm Oyster mushrooms, roughly torn Salt 400gm tagliatelle...