Rosemary and Parmesan Polenta Biscuits
- 150ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cups plain flour, sifted
- ½ cup instant fine polenta
- 60gm parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, picked, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh thyme, picked
- 1 Tbsp Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup water
- In a food processor add the flour, polenta, parmesan, herbs and a pinch of salt and freshly cracked black pepper and blitz to combine.
- Reduce the speed to low and slowly drizzle in the olive oil. Stop the food processor and scrape down the sides. Return the processor to a low speed and add the water, little by little until a dough starts to form. **Not necessary to use all water.
- Turn out the dough onto a floured surface and knead to bring the dough together, approximately 3-4 minutes. Split the dough into two and roll out into 1-inch logs. Wrap each log in baking paper and place in the fridge to set for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 160C and line two baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Remove logs from refrigerator and unwrap onto a chopping board. Cut into 1.5cm thick rounds and place onto the lined baking tray, leaving space between each. Gently press down on each piece to spread into a flat round, the size of a 50c coin. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool and allow biscuits to firm.
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...