2 – 4 people
- 230gm plain flour
- 1 tsp Bi Carb soda
- 125ml water
- 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds
- Set oven to 220C and preheat a baking tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, bicarb soda and a pinch of salt and mix to combine. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the water and oil. Gradually stir together to form a dough. Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead gently to bring together.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions, cover 2 with cling film while you work the other. Roll out the dough on a sheet of greaseproof paper to make a 25 cm rectangle, about 2mm thick. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle over 1/3 of the rosemary and 1/3 of the fennel seeds and little salt. Using a rolling pin, gently roll over to lightly press the toppings into the dough. Transfer to the preheated tray and bake for 8-10 minutes until very lightly golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool and repeat with remaining dough.
- Break up or leave whole and serve with cheese plate, or dips.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sparkling wine – or Prosecco
RECIPE BY:Courtney Roulston and Scott McRaeSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS:12 fresh scallops in the half shell80g Lurpak butter, room temperature2 teaspoon lemon zest, finely grated1 large clove garlic, grated2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped1 green...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp cooking sake 2 Tbsp Coles soy sauce 1 inch piece ginger, peeled, finely grated 1 clove garlic, finely grated 4 chicken thighs, diced into 2 inch thick pieces 1/4 cup potato or corn starch** 1/4...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 6 slices Coles Laurent Sourdough bread 1 tub Zoosh Sour Cream & Chives dip 100ml Cobram Estate classic EVOO 3 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped BASIL PESTO: 1 cup basil leaves 1/2 cup flat leaf...
RECIPE BY: Lillie Giang SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 tbsp water 1 cup red syrup 1 cup Valcom Water Chestnut Whole (cut into small, evenly, bite-sized pieces) 1 cup tapioca flour ½ cup water ½ cup sugar 1 cup TCC Premium Coconut Milk crushed ice a pinch of...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 packet (500g) Birds Eye Cauliflower Rice 1 Brown Onion diced 2 Garlic Cloves finely diced 1tbsp Ground Garam Masala 1tbsp Ground Cumin 1tbsp Ground Coriander 1tbsp Ground Tumeric 1tbsp Mustard Seeds 1...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan (Ikuei Arakane) SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 120g cabbage (finely chopped) 25g spring onion (finely chopped) 100g squid tube (finely chopped) 3 tbsp vegetable oil BATTER: 120g plain flour 1 tsp baking powder 2 eggs (size = 700g dozen)...