2 – 4 people
- 230gm plain flour
- 1 tsp Bi Carb soda
- 125ml water
- 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds
- Set oven to 220C and preheat a baking tray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, bicarb soda and a pinch of salt and mix to combine. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the water and oil. Gradually stir together to form a dough. Turn out onto a floured work surface and knead gently to bring together.
- Divide the dough into 3 equal portions, cover 2 with cling film while you work the other. Roll out the dough on a sheet of greaseproof paper to make a 25 cm rectangle, about 2mm thick. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle over 1/3 of the rosemary and 1/3 of the fennel seeds and little salt. Using a rolling pin, gently roll over to lightly press the toppings into the dough. Transfer to the preheated tray and bake for 8-10 minutes until very lightly golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool and repeat with remaining dough.
- Break up or leave whole and serve with cheese plate, or dips.
Our friends at Wine Selectors recommend pairing this dish with a Sparkling wine – or Prosecco
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
Spanish Chorizo Traybake
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
Sweet Potato & Chicken Salad
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
Fijian Fish Curry
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
Japanese Soba Noodle Salad
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...