- 550g bread flour
- 15g gluten
- 25g sugar
- Pinch salt
- 30g ghee
- 300ml water
- Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Container filled with oil
- In a stand mixer bowl, add bread flour, gluten, sugar, salt, ghee and water – using the dough hook, mix gently until it starts to come together. Increase speed and continue until all ingredients are combined and your bowl is spotless. Remove from bowl and give it a good roll on the benchtop/wooden board- you’ll know it’s ready if it doesn’t stick to the surface. Divide dough into approx. 100g portions, about 8 balls. Using your pinky and thumb and your hand curved, roll each portion back and forth to get rid of any creases and until you achieve a perfect ball.
- Carefully place each ball into oil bath. Allow these to rest for 3 hours.
- Once rested take each ball and stretch it out by pressing it out onto the bench and slowly teasing it out by lifting and throwing it back onto it. Continue until you see completely through the roti dough – this tells you it’s thin enough. Fold dough inwards into an envelope place onto baking paper if prepping in advance. Continue with each portion, stacking each envelope with baking paper in between. Keep in fridge until ready to serve.
- On a hot pan, drizzle olive oil and place roti dough onto the pan, face down. Peel baking paper off. Cook until golden brown, crisp and slightly charred. Flip after 2 minutes. When ready, clap it, stack it, salt it. Enjoy!
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1 brown onion, finely sliced 150gm Swiss brown mushrooms Salt and pepper 4 spring fresh thyme 100gm baby spinach 60gm Zoosh French Onion Dip 1 Tbsp...
RECIPE BY: Olivia Wells SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 cup Coles White Grain Quinoa 2 cups water 1 brown onion, diced 1 Red capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 green capsicum, deseeded and diced 1 tin corn or fresh corn 1 tin black beans 1 head broccoli 1 tin...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 red onions, sliced into wedges 4 carrots, peeled and halved lengthways 3 parsnips, peeled and halved lengthways 200g Brussel sprouts, halved (or quartered if very large) 3 cloves garlic, peeled and...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 20 large Coles green feta stuffed olives 1 cup plain flour 4 eggs, beaten 4 cups panko breadcrumbs Cobram Estate Light olive oil for deep frying LEMON-HERB MAYONNAISE: ¾ cup ZoOSh whole egg...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 230gm plain flour 1 tsp Bi Carb soda 125ml water 75ml Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus extra 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary 1 Tbsp Coles fennel seeds Salt METHOD: Set oven to 220C and...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 200g Arborio Rice 1L Massel Liquid Vegetable Stock 1 Onion, diced 2 Garlic Cloves, rougly chopped. 100mLs Chardonnay 150g Peas 150g Green Beans, chopped 150g Snow Peas, chopped 150g Celery, diced 3...