Rotisserie Pork with Fennel and Apple Salad
- 1 Packet of Littler Lucifer Read-ToUse Smoking Wood Chips Savoury Herb Flavour
- 2 kg Coles Pork Leg Roast
- ½ cup salt
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ bunch sage
- 100g Ballantyne Rolled Cultured Style Unsalted Butter unsalted butter, melted
- ½ juice of a lemon
- 1 bulb fennel, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 apple, finely sliced
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Leave your pork loin in the fridge uncovered overnight to dry out and ensure your crackling is crispy. Pierce the pork on the rotisserie skewer, making sure the weight is evenly distributed and secure.Coat your pork evenly in oil and salt, don’t be afraid to use lots of salt!
- Pierce the foil of the Little Lucifer Smoking Wood Chips and place on top of your coals. Insert the Skewer into your rotisserie and begin rotating. Cook for approx. 1.5- 2 hours or until golden and crispy.
- In a bowl toss fennel and apple with lemon, oil, salt and mustard.
- In a small pan melt butter until it’s no longer foamy and smells nutty. Then add sage and half the juice of a lemon and stir through.
- Drizzle butter mixture over the Pork upon serving
RECIPE BY:Kylie MillarSERVING SIZE:2 - 4 peopleINGREDIENTS:300g flour75g Lurpak Slightly Salted butter75g grated cheddar cheese50g vegemiteColes cling wrapMETHOD:Place all ingredients, except the water, into a food processor and blitz until it resembles fine...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses Juice of 1 lemon 1/3 cup Cobram Estate Classic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Salt 1 bunch mint, picked 1 bunch parsley, picked 1 bunch coriander, picked 1 red onion, diced 1 bunch...
View Khanh's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Michael's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Courtney's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...
View Sashi's special Christmas recipe at The Cook's Christmas Pantry: Related...