Rotisserie Pork with Fennel and Apple Salad
- 1 Packet of Littler Lucifer Read-ToUse Smoking Wood Chips Savoury Herb Flavour
- 2 kg Coles Pork Leg Roast
- ½ cup salt
- 1 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ bunch sage
- 100g Ballantyne Rolled Cultured Style Unsalted Butter unsalted butter, melted
- ½ juice of a lemon
- 1 bulb fennel, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 apple, finely sliced
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 tbsp Cobram Estate Light Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Leave your pork loin in the fridge uncovered overnight to dry out and ensure your crackling is crispy. Pierce the pork on the rotisserie skewer, making sure the weight is evenly distributed and secure.Coat your pork evenly in oil and salt, don’t be afraid to use lots of salt!
- Pierce the foil of the Little Lucifer Smoking Wood Chips and place on top of your coals. Insert the Skewer into your rotisserie and begin rotating. Cook for approx. 1.5- 2 hours or until golden and crispy.
- In a bowl toss fennel and apple with lemon, oil, salt and mustard.
- In a small pan melt butter until it’s no longer foamy and smells nutty. Then add sage and half the juice of a lemon and stir through.
- Drizzle butter mixture over the Pork upon serving
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 x 230g Coles Finest Sirloin steaks 1 tablespoon Cobram Estate EVOO 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into noodles 2 red shallots (French ), finely sliced ½ cup loosely packed coriander leaves ½ cup...
RECIPE BY: Matt Sinclair SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 cups leftover cooked rice 2 Spanish chorizo, thickly sliced 3 Tbsp Cobram Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil 6 chicken thigh cutlets, bone in, skin on 2 red onions, thickly sliced 2 large red capsicums,...
RECIPE BY: Courtney Roulston SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 1 x 400g bag Birds Eye Sweet Potato 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 2 teaspoons whole cumin seeds 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2 medium sized chicken breast, trimmed 180g Jalna Lactose Free Greek...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 2 Coles Ocean Barramundi Fillets, sliced into ‘spoonful size’ pieces 1 Onion, diced 1 Cinnamon Quill 3 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced 1 birdseye Chilli, sliced lengthways Coriander Stem/root, diced 1 ½...
RECIPE BY: Chef Kinsan SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 150g Hakubaku organic soba noodles (cooked) 30g carrot (thinly julienned into long strips) 1 lebanese cucumber (thinly julienned into long strips) ½ cup edamame (cooked and remove beans from pod) 1 handful...
RECIPE BY: Michael Weldon SERVING SIZE: 2 - 4 people INGREDIENTS: 500g Coles Fettuccini 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese 100g Coles Parmesan Cheese, plus more for serving 1 Brown onion, diced 2 Garlic cloves, diced 125g baby Spinach Salt 1.5 tbsp Pepper ½ bunch parsley,...